When an immaculate interior, lovely setting, and prime location top your list, look no further than this custom Colonial. Originally constructed in 1927, this home has been completely re-built and renovated just this year on the existing foundation, and is now positioned to take full advantage of all this thriving community has to offer. While you are free to indulge your passions, the location keeps you close to shopping, recreation, schools, and transportation.
Beautifully framed by tall trees and a lush, manicured lawn, this home is certain to draw attention. Resting on just shy of half an acre of beautifully landscaped property, curb appeal is only the beginning.
Inside, you are greeted by an open-concept main living area where bright, sunny spaces, gleaming hardwood floors, and versatile decor welcome a wide array of furnishings and artwork. As the foyer spills into the formal dining room, casual breakfast area, and crisp, modern eat-in kitchen beyond, the living room includes sliders to the patio and backyard.
The kitchen is great for entertaining, thanks to a large center island breakfast bar, spacious pantry closet, and plenty of counter space. Enjoy your meals in the casual breakfast nook, or make it a more special occasion in the formal dining room. A convenient home office, mudroom, and full bathroom round out the main living space. The office exists to the back deck as well.
Five bedrooms, including the master suite, are comfortably nestled on the upper levels. The master suite, three other bedrooms, and a full hallway bathroom reside on the second floor. One of the guest bedrooms includes an en-suite bath. You’ll find an additional bedroom on the third floor and a private full bathroom, as well as ample storage space.
Outside, the deck overlooks a spacious, level backyard, offering the ideal venue for dining, entertaining, active play and gardening. The basement is unfinished, giving you the opportunity to finish the space to suit your lifestyle and preferences.
- Beautifully finished across 3 levels with an open-concept main living area, comfortable bedrooms, and exceptional leisure space
- Unfinished lower level with open storage capacity, easy access to utilities, and the potential for finishing
- Interior features include hardwood floors, recessed lights, and crown moldings
- Wood-burning fireplace in dining room
- Modern eat-in kitchen with custom wood cabinets, tile backsplash, solid-surface counters, stainless steel appliances, pantry, center island breakfast bar, and separate breakfast area
- Master bedroom with walk-in closet and en suite bath
- Family bedroom with en suite bath
- Home office, mudroom, and full bathroom on the first floor; Laundry room on the second floor
- Central air conditioning
- Andersen thermal windows
- Partial stone exterior with Hardie Plank composite siding
- Covered front entry
- Attached garage with an automatic door opener
- Paved driveway with additional parking
- Preferred neighborhood close to top-rated schools, shopping, recreation, houses of worship, and NYC transportation
- Easy access to major highways, business centers, and airports
- Custom Colonial
- 5 bedrooms, 5 full bathrooms
- Built: 1927 / Renovated: 2021
- Lot size: 0.459 acres