From the inspired imagination of the builder comes this exquisite custom home. Architecturally distinctive, this fine home provides luxury living at its very best. Beautifully framed by tall trees and resting on over half an acre, this is an impressive home by any measure.
Inside, you are greeted by a majestic two-story grand foyer with dual curved staircases to the upper level. The foyer then leads into an open-concept main living area where abundant natural light and crisp, clean decor welcome a wide array of furnishings and artwork. As the formal living and dining rooms spill into the expansive family room, the gourmet kitchen and breakfast area beyond include sliders to the patio and backyard.
Three bedrooms, including the primary suite, are comfortably nestled on the second floor, with an additional two bedrooms on the third floor. The primary bedroom is a luxurious retreat with a private balcony, sitting room, and dressing room-style walk-in closet. Its private bathroom has a soaking tub overlooking the backyard, as well as a sauna for even more relaxation. The first floor is home to a guest or in-law suite, complete with its own garage entrance.
Outside, the patio overlooks a spacious backyard, offering the ideal venue for dining, entertaining, active play, and gardening.
- Beautifully finished across 4 levels with an open-concept main living area, comfortable bedrooms, and exceptional leisure space
- Interior features include hardwood floors, Palladian windows, recessed lights, crown moldings, and ceiling fans
- 7 wood-burning and gas fireplaces in living room, family room, recreation room, guest bedroom, primary bedroom, and 2 family bedrooms
- Eat-in kitchen with custom wood cabinets, tile backsplash, granite counters & flooring, stainless steel appliances, center island breakfast bar, and separate breakfast area
- Primary bedroom with private balcony, sitting room, walk-in closet, and spa-like en suite bath with soaking tub and sauna
- First-floor guest or in-law bedroom with separate garage and en suite bath
- Two family bedrooms with en suite baths
- Home office and powder room on the first floor. Additional office/bonus room, sitting room, and laundry room on second floor. Two bedrooms, sitting room/living room, bonus room/bedroom, and a full bath on the third floor. Massive recreation room, wet bar, full bathroom, and storage in finished walkout basement.
- Multi-zone central air conditioning
- Security system
- Stereo system
- Central vacuum system
- Partial stone exterior with stucco finish
- Covered front porch
- 2 attached garages (1-car and 2-car) with automatic door openers
- Paver stone driveway with additional parking
- Preferred neighborhood close to top-rated schools, shopping, recreation, houses of worship, and NYC transportation
- Easy access to major highways, business centers, and airports
- Custom home
- 6 bedrooms, 6 full bathrooms, 1 half bathroom
- Built: 2003 / Renovated: 2021
- Lot size: 0.6 acres