30 Gallowae, Westfield Town, NJ
When an immaculate interior, lovely setting, and prime location top your list, look no further than this picture-perfect home.
Resting on a beautifully landscaped property, curb appeal is only the beginning. As sunlight pours in, you will be thrilled with the gourmet kitchen while the open floor plan is made for daily living. The kitchen includes luxurious stainless steel appliances, ample cabinet and counter space, a large center island with a casual breakfast bar, breakfast room and walk-in pantry for additional storage. The family room features cathedral ceilings and another wood-burning fireplace. The primary suite features cathedral ceilings, multiple closets including a walk-in closet, and a full bath with dual sinks, stall shower and a jetted tub. The lower level includes a recreation room, large laundry room and storage areas.
Outside, the deck and patio areas overlook a tranquil backyard setting offering the ideal space for al fresco dining and relaxation. This lovely home also features 2-zone central air, forced air heat, underground sprinklers, hardwood floors throughout and much more! Located on a quiet cul-de-sac in the highly sought-after Wychwood neighborhood and just minutes from downtown Westfield, parks, schools & NYC train.
• Beautifully finished across 3 levels with an open-concept main living area, comfortable bedrooms, and exceptional leisure space
• Interior features include hardwood floors, recessed lights, and ceiling fans
• 2 wood-burning fireplaces in living room and family room
• Eat-in kitchen with tile backsplash, granite counters, walk-in pantry, stainless steel appliances, center island breakfast bar, and separate breakfast area
• Primary bedroom with walk-in closet and en suite bath
• Powder room on first floor; Den, laundry room, and storage in finished basement
• Central air conditioning
• Wood-shingled exterior
• Covered front entry
• Attached garage with automatic door opener
• Paved driveway with additional parking
• Preferred neighborhood close to top-rated schools, shopping, recreation, houses of worship, and NYC transportation
• Easy access to major highways, business centers, and airports
• 3 bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms, 1 half bathroom
• Built: 1936 / Renovated: 2002
• Lot size: 0.175 acres
The Michelle Pais Group extends far beyond what a conventional brokerage firm offers. It envisions itself as both a lifestyle and media company offering design, marketing and creative solutions to all our clients.Contact Us