How To Pick a Good Realtor
Here are five things you can do to make sure you find the right Realtor.
How do you pick a great real estate agent? It’s the first thing you need to do and it’s very important to find the right person. Here are five things you can do to help you find the right agent:
- Perform a Google search. Typing in keywords like “best Realtor”, “top Realtor”, and “number one Realtor in your state” is a great way to find a reputable agent.
- Read their online Google reviews. You’ll find out directly from past clients how their customer experience was. The more Google reviews they have, the better.
- Check out their online presence. If you’re looking for a listing agent, you want someone that is very active online because over 90% of today’s buyers find their home on the internet. You want an agent who knows how to leverage digital and social platforms. Hire an agent who is a marketing expert and not just a salesperson. Any agent can sell your home, but a marketing expert will get your home sold for top dollar.
- Check out their website. By having a dedicated website, agents can market your home directly to the customer and capture more leads without having to rely solely on platforms like Zillow and Realtor.com, which are flooded with homes for sale.
“Hire an agent who is a marketing expert and not just a salesperson.”
- Find agents using video advertising on their listings. Home tour videos not only make your home stand out from the competition, but proper YouTube-optimized videos can get your home on the first page of Google, which means more views and more exposure.
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to reach out to me. Check out my YouTube and subscribe to stay up to date with new videos. Let me know if there is a topic you’d like me to cover. I look forward to hearing from you.